Thursday 6 June 2013

KISUMU SUGAR MUM.......7TH JUNE 2013

KISUMU MPO ?

Hi, Am Linet looking for a hookup with a guy 35yrs and bellow, I prefer we get to knw each other in a little more personal level, so i won't write much about me in this box. just hook me up

4 mo info, Hit our inbox for this n more.........................mpesa 150kshs

simple step to get her 

>MPESA 110KSHS TO 0710-627478
>SMS UR AGE , N TOWN TO
0710-627478
>WAIT FOR 2HRS WE PROCESS UR HUK UP ..
>MUST SUBMIT UR ID TO PROVE U R NOT UNDERAGE .....VIA SMS....


Photo: KISUMU MPO ?

Hi, Am Linet looking for a hookup with a guy 35yrs and bellow, I prefer we get to knw each other in a little more personal level, so i won't write much about me in this box. just hook me up

4 mo info, Hit our inbox for this n more

No comments:

Post a Comment